ΙNFORMATION ON THE SAFE OPERATION OF OUR HOTEL
Welcome to Avragonio Hotel! Our aim is the authentic accommodation experience, which combines the charm of the old with the comforts of the new. Regarding COVID-19 we would like to inform you that we took extra measures to ensure the health & safety of our guests and our personnel. Please review the new practices and experiences you can anticipate during your stay.
• Our staff has been trained in full compliance with hygiene protocols
• Established cleaning and disinfection cycles
• Apparent placement of hand disinfection devices
• Frequent cleaning and washing of crowded places and surfaces of frequent touch
• Immediate response to emergency cleaning
• Disinfection of key cards - their placement in a special container for disinfection
• Room Service will not operate in our hotel
• Prohibition of entry into the rooms to non-residents
• Abolition of daily change of clothing and towels, evening preparation only at the request of the customer
• We provide our guests with a face mask, disposable gloves and the possibility of intact heat measurement in case of illness, cough and / or sneezing.
• We have designed the common interiors so that the new required distances are observed
• We adapted the breakfast buffet so that all our delicacies are served without the use of a shared utensil (tongs)
• We recommend our guests to keep a distance of one and a half (1.5) meters from the next in order of priority when approaching any internal service area
• We recommend to our guests when entering and leaving the breakfast area to use the special hand disinfectant that is placed for this purpose in prominent place
• We encourage our gueststo get in touch with Ms. Soulti Georgia for suggestions and / or remarks that will improve our operation
Covid-19 Event Book
• Regarding public health protection actions, the accommodation address must keep a record of staff members and all guests staying at the hotel - name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail), so that it is possible to communicate with the close contacts in case of any COVID-19 impact, which may be identified.
For all staff members, we have taken the following measures
• Restrictions are observed for a reduced number of team members in their workplace
• We have provided preventive all the protective equipment
• We continue to take measures to continuously disinfect work surfaces, as well as public and private areas
• It is recommended to limit social staff gatherings and maintain a safe distance between team members (1.5+meter)
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of guests, staff and our community, we continue and closely monitor developments regarding Covid-19 in collaboration with the National Public Health Organization and the Ministry of Health.
Thank you for honoring us with your presence in the beautiful Zagori!
The management of Avragonio